Saturday, December 30, 2006

Creativity

The following card was created using bits and pieces from the Simply Scrappin' Kit Just Delightful.

The card features Antique Copper brad, celery and rose grosgrain ribbon and dazzling diamonds glitter.

The scrolling around the edges of the card was hand drawn in using Always Artichoke.

I am looking forward to sharing some fun projects with you in the upcoming weeks. I have put together my January calendar and am offering classes with the following themes: (I will of course be uploading images to my blog as the samples are created for classes.)

Pastels- showcasing 1,2, and 3 step poppin' pastels as well as the chalkboard technique and pullin' pastels

Be Mine- Cards and 3D items to celebrate Valentines day. I have some fun card samples, amazing box patterns as well as some cute lollipop covers put together for a fun valentines themed class.

Embossed Foreground Technique- My last class for this month is a technique class, my customers come and create a 6x6 technique page and 2 cards using this technique. I am very excited about this class (the samples have already been created) and I love the way they turned out. I will be uploading these on the 1st so be sure to check back!

As we venture into the new year I would like to offer a friendly reminder to my blog subscribers and friends that the artwork posted on my site is strictly for personal inspirational purposes and is not to be used for publication purposes (this includes the web/on-0line art galleries/etc). My work may not be copied and submitted for contests, or used for monetary gain of any kind without my consent. I hate to put this reminder out there as it is already posted on my blog but I have recently had some issues with this and appreciate your help in protecting my artwork and ensuring the continuation of my blog. Want to know more, click here.

No comments: