Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thank You from the Heart

I created this card as a fun Valentine thank you. This card was not planned and had interesting. As I was gathering paper to create yet another Valentine card I discovered that I was completely out of Pretty in Pink. I went to the scrap bin looking for paper and pulled out a cardfront... ready to stamp, I discovered it was already stamped on. The greeting "Simply said from the heart.... thank you" was stamped from a previous card I had taken to Convention 06. I thought about it... hearts and Valentines this could be a lot of fun, Valentine themed thank you's could come in handy.


So enough chatter... Card details

Stamps: Happy Hearts, Simply Said, Delight in Life (Background on Regal Rose Strip)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose
Other: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, White Narrow Organdy Ribbon, and Silver Cording.

The dots are all faux paper piercing done with Basic Black marker and paper piercing template.

No comments: