Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wild About You... Little Guy

Wild About Penguins

So far I think the Penguin is my favorite of all the images from this stamp set. The dimensions for this card are 4.25 x 4.25. This card is also very fast to put together. More faux paper piercing with the same partial lines as the previous card, I think I like this look. It adds a very unique balance to these cards.

Card Details:
Stamps: Wild About You
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean and Whisper White
Other: Black Grosgrain Ribbon


5 comments:

Linda said...

Another cute one - and I like the odd sized cards. I've been doing the 3X6 folded in half ones that fit in the small open ended envelopes lately! ~Linda

Allison Rankin said...

This looks terrific! I love the layout and colors!

Anonymous said...

WOW--I love your penguin cards! The colors are so fresh, and the designs so clean. Great job!

Jana Weaver said...

I love all 3 of these cards!! THey are adorable, and should NOT be tweaked!!! Sometimes the best designs are simple ones! :-)

Thanks for continuing to share!

-Jana

Anonymous said...

Don't you love this penguin? This card is too cute!!