Thursday, March 15, 2007

And the Winner Is..... and More Blog Candy!!

As you already know tonight is the deadline for my blog candy!! The winner will be receiving this week's Sassy Stems card and a package of the new 12x12 Au Chocolat Designer Series Paper.

And the winner is........ Carmen!!
Spaz Congratulations!! Spaz


Carmen said...
Can I say everything?? I guess it would be the fact that it is brown - I LOVE brown... and the little photocorner doodads are mightly cute too!

**Carmen... please email me your mailing information and I will get your candy shipped out right away!! I wanted to thank everyone for all of your comments, I read every one of them!

More Blog Candy?? Check back tomorrow for the latest and greatest blog candy... I have a Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle Giga Punch to give away!!



2 comments:

Carmen said...

Holy cow!! I never win anything!! I have sent you an e-mail. Thanks again!!

Vanessa said...

This is a great post thankss