Friday, March 23, 2007

Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle Punch ... And the Winner Is....

As you all know I have been very busy with deadlines.... and my plate just got one more helping. I am very excited but unable to share the details at this time. Thank you for continuing to visit despite the slowness.... I have some very exciting stuff to share with you in April and hope to be back to stamping in the mid part of next week. Now for this weeks blog candy... the Marvy Uchida Scalloped Circle Giga Punch.

Congratulations to Nancy!!

Here is what Nancy said about her favorite cards:
I like all your cards. That's why I visit often. If I have to choose just one it would be "A New Little Someone" too. I think the design is so pleasing and very original. I love it.

~Nancy, please email your mailing information to kylamaestas@msn.com so I can get your punch packaged and ready to send out on Monday.

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Thank you Kyla for the sweet blog candy!
Smiles,
Nancy Grant