Wednesday, March 28, 2007

She's Back!!

Howdy everyone... I am so excited to announce that I am finally done with my projects for this deadline... I have been stamping my little fingers to the bone trying to get everything done and ready to send off. And today I can say that I am finally finished!! I need to spend a few minutes cleaning my office (all this stamping has created a huge mess LOL), and I have to take these projects to the post office to be mailed and then I am coming home to play!

I was reading on SCS this morning and I cannot believe that the last 2 weeks have just flown by, I haven't played with any of the card sketches, technique and colors challenges etc... I am looking forward to some fun stamping time without the worries and stress of deadlines etc. Be sure to check back later today for some fun and finally some stamping!!

So what have I been working on...... I have been completing my project submissions for the Artisian Award from Stampin' Up! I am unfortunately unable to share my projects, but I am hopeful that Stampin' Up! will be sharing some of the projects... I would love to see the projects everyone created, I am sure they will be absolutely amazing!!

Just a reminder....Blog Sweets: be sure you have signed up for the blog candy this week. I cannot believe how many new subscribers there are and was absolutely amazed to discover how many of you are linking here. Remember, if you haven't done so already, be sure to get yourself in the drawing for this week's candy! I have enjoyed visiting all of your blogs, you are all so amazingly talented... I plan to check back in with each of your blogs as often as I can. There were several of you that forgot to list a link to your blog (please remember I must be able to find your site and verify the link for you to be considered for this week's drawing). I also visited a few of your sites and was unable to see the links, to keep this week's drawing as fair as possible please know I must be able to see the links in your blog rolls for your site to count for this week's drawing. Best of luck to you all!!

No comments: