Monday, April 16, 2007

Regional Display Board... Workshop WoW's



Workshop Wow's

I was fortunate enough to be one of the Workshop Wow Presenters for the Salt Lake City Regionals this last weekend (Saturday session). I had a great time, despite being extremely nervous. It was a wonderful experience and I had an amazing time. I learned several techniques that I hadn't seen before (love the idea of using the perforating tool on the cutter tool kit for faux stitching, I cannot wait to try this), and met some amazing stampers. I have included a photo of the display board, not all of these projects are mine... I shared this with another presenter. The first two projects in the first row across are mine, the first two in row two, and the first one in row three. I shared the frayed ribbon technique (main technique for presentation) and a little altered designer series paper (Bundle of Joy Card). I am hoping to share a few close ups of these projects throughout this week so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Kyla, your WOW presentation was the BEST!!! That was the best thing about regionals to me!!! You are amazing!!! Keep up the great work!! TFS with us all!
Vicky

Mrs. Nancy G said...

That's so cool! I know I'd be nervous too! From what I can see you did a great job!
Smiles,
NG.