Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tagged!!

I have been having a very hard time selecting blogs for this tagged thing... and I am sure you are supposed to pick a few new people to tag, but some of my absolute favorite blogs have already been tagged so I apologize in advance for the repeats.

My Top 5 Picks... (in no particular order are)

* Inkin' It Up! with Kendra Giles (she is also helping judge the Cards for Troops Contest)

* Susiestampalot with Susan Liles (she has some adorable projects on her blog)

* Just Us with Sara Allison (I stumbled across her blog after seeing her comment about Wyoming and let me tell you she can scrapbook, I just love her pages)

* Janas Creative Pursuits in Stamping with Jana Weaver (I have been stamp buddies with Jana for years, I have enjoyed many swaps with her and absolutely love her blog)

* Stamping Therapy with Jen Javorsky (Jen always has such adorable projects on her blog, she is such a sweethearts, and is also judging our Cards for Troops contest)

**I wanted to mention also that this was absolute torture... I have so many blogs that I peak in on and visit often that it was really hard to pick 5... these are the blogs I visit often and continue to return to because of their fabulous creativity and talents as well as their fun loving spirits and enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

awww, shucks (blushing me)!!! Thanks, Kyla!!