Monday, August 6, 2007

Just For You Box!

Just For You!
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin Up!
Photo by Angie Tieman


This is one of my 3D designs for this year's Convention Display Boards. I normally do not create a lot of 3D items but must admit that this is one of my favorite patterns. This pattern comes from the Stampin' Up! Pattern Library (Boxes).



Project Details
Stamps: Build a Flower, Fundamental Phrases
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Rose Red Prints Designer Series Paper
Ink: So Saffron
Other: Rose Red Brads, Word Window Punch, Apricot Grosgrain Ribbon, White Organdy Ribbon, and Silver Cording


More Details: I assembled the box first using only So Saffron cardstock, after the box was assembled I cut small pieces of designer cardstock for a box belly band, as well as pieces to decorate the interior of the box. The interior decoration really adds a lot to this project, and also hides all of the folds etc.

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I love this box! Pretty papers, ribbon, accents...everything!

Jen said...

That box is just darling! I need to go look up the pattern so I can make it!