Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thinking Of You!


Thinking Of You!
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin Up!

This is the second project from last night's Stamp-A-Stack and seemed to be the hardest card of the night to my surprise (I thought #3 was harder). Some of the girls experienced some difficulty with the background stamp from Looks Like Spring... but I think they cards turned out great. Everyone seemed to like the projects. Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps: Looks Like Spring, Three For You Punch Box, All Through the Year
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, and Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery, Real Red, and Blue Bayou
Other: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

More Details: I saw the strawberry idea at Convention a few years ago and instantly fell in love with the idea... using the heart and flower from All Through the Year, the heart becomes the base of the strawberry and half of a daisy becomes the green top. Nancy, one of my customers, had a very creative idea last night... she wanted spots for her strawberry (don't ask me how I missed this detail LOL, I mean really what is a strawberry without spots) but anyway we ended up using black microbeads to add a few spots. (Great Idea Nancy :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so cute!

Rose Ann said...

Delicious card! I love the DD on the strawberries!

Anonymous said...

I would have never thought of using a heart and a flower. What a great idea!!
Glad your posting again Kyla!
Stampin' Hugs,
Sher