Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!

We are going to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow afternoon. I made a special coconut cream pie for my grandpa. I wanted to dress up the pie, gift style. I used a store purchased graham cracker crust... I removed the store lable and covered it with cardstock, designer paper, ribbons etc and then adhered it to the top of the pie cover... and a card to match.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
For those of you traveling... travel safely.



Project Details
Stamps: Holidays and Wishes
Cardstock: Four Seasons Designer Series Paper, Bravo Burgundy, Sahara Sand
Other: Burgundy Organdy Ribbon, Cream Organdy Ribbon (May Arts), Gold Cording, Key Tag Punch, Vintage Brads (SU)

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Very pretty set! Happy Thanksgiving!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is so great! Thanks for sharing the details! :0) Mel

JenMarie said...

Grea idea for the pie! Lovely card!