Saturday, November 18, 2006

"All Boy" Birthday Gift Set

My son's birthday is right after Thanksgiving so we decided to celebrate birthdays together with a combined party. I created this bag and card for my son, celebrating his 9th birthday. The bag features no stamps, it is very unlikely for me to create something without using stamps but this new AMM paper really had everything I needed to create a cool bag and matching card. Images were cut out of the patterned paper and popped up to create the card and bag. I added some crystal effects to the images on the bag and card to accent some of the pieces.

1 comment:

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Wow, what a great job!! I love your boy & girl gift sets. You can tell so much work went into them making them such special gifts!!!

Stephanie