Friday, December 8, 2006

They will be here today!!

It has been a while since my last post, I am very excited at the anticipated delivery to my house today. I just received notice that my Sellabration stamp sets will be here from Stampin Up! I have been dying for them to get here and I am very excited to play. I will of course be uploading photos as I prepare samples for workshops, classes, and demonstrator training.

I have also been working on my Christmas cards and getting the rest of my holiday shopping done. I have not been doing much in the way of stamping but I am excited to play with these new sets.

Happy Holidays
~Kyla Maestas

3 comments:

Kendra Hernandez said...

hi Kyla! I have missed reading your blog and looking at your beautiful creations! welcome back! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Have fun playing Kyla! I'm very jealous.

-Jana

Anonymous said...

I've been checking daily to see what amazing cards you've come up with. tap tap tap, oh I suppose it is nearly Christmas. LOL