Monday, December 11, 2006

Crackin' Me Up!

I was tickled this morning as I logged in and moderated comments.... it is good to know that you are looking every day. I will try to post something new everyday knowing I have an audience, the holidays have been crazy but hopefully I will get a few things up during December but look for January because I will be stamping up a storm! I do have some stuff to upload this week, so check back!

What's Coming This week?
*Sellabration Samples
*Demonstrator Training- Creative Meeting
*Winter Mini samples
*A gift for the bride and groom (You've seen their invitation, now it is time to show you their card and gift)
*2006 Christmas Cards

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!! Anyone doing any baking? I have tons of cookies to make and cards to finish up.

Wishing you the very best this holiday season!
Kyla Maestas

P.S. I am so disappointed, I just checked out the January Stampin' Success and once again my card did not win..... but it was a fun card anyway!! Thanks to those who have been crossing their fingers.

No comments: