Wednesday, November 15, 2006

"Out of Season" Cleaning the Office

I have been so busy working on Christmas Card orders and getting ready for the holidays. My stamping space is showing signs of neglect, it is piled high with scraps of paper, cards and projects from recent classes, umounted stamps everywhere and clutter galore. I have spent an hour already this morning cleaning putting things away. I stumbled across a few scares along the way... this is a gift set that I created for my kid's teachers as well as the principal/ faculty of their school. My kids and I also delivered several of these to unsuspecting friends and neighbors for a fun and spooky treat.
Inside each bag there were small bags of microwavable popcorn, a cello bag with marshmallow ghosts, and lots of chocolate.




No comments: