Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Creative Meeting" Demonstrator Training


This morning I scheduled to get together with my downline. We have a business meeting once and month and decided to throw in a second meeting to allow us time to focus on the fun stuff.... stamping!! I thought I would attempt to turn one of our ATC cards from our business meeting this month (see technique book) into a card showing the girls yet another way they can use what they are learning in class creatively. I also tried to use several of the techniques we had featured in the technique book on the projects for today as well. I am really excited to share these fun projects with my team. Our creative meetings consist of 2-3 advanced stamping projects. These meetings allow me time to focus on lots of creative details and techniques.

"Like it a Latte" card features the Faux Shaving Cream ATC from our previous meeting (see Technique Book). I clipped off the corners with the ticket punch and layered it onto the card with designer paper from the new Winter Mini Catalog. I used my new oval punches, I am very excited to add these to my collection, to help the sentiment stand out a little bit more for this card. It was a lot of fun to layer the ATC on this card, I am very pleased with the outcome.

"Warm Thoughts" features the Poppin' Pastels technique from our previous meeting (again see technique book for details). The hearts on the background were stamped with pretty in pink classic ink, the coffee beans were stamped with Versamark and chalked using Poppin' Pastels technique. I also used the chalk to add a light distressed look to the cardstock. I highlighted the coffee beans with the white gel pen and added glitter.

No comments: