Monday, December 18, 2006

More Polka Dots and Paisley

This is quickly growing to the top of the favorites list for me. I created several cards last night to ensure that I have plenty to share over the course of the holidays. This card again uses the Rebecca Designer Paper with a new addition.... Flirty Ribbon Originals from the Winter Mini catalog. I love the class it adds to this card. The colors are the same as the last card, for details see the post from yesterday!
To no surprise this card is yet another card sketch. If you haven't taken the time to play with the sketches I would challenge you to give them a try, they are so much fun! This is Sketch Challenge #23 from SplitCoastStampers, you can view details about this challenge by clicking here. Thanks for stopping by and best wishes for a fabulous holiday!!
P.S. This photo was taken in my stamping room.... a few things to point out (If you look closely you can see ink on the table, I miss and I miss often LOL). You will also notice that the table is actually cleared off, which in itself is absolutely amazing!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Think this is my favorite one. I like the the two ribbons tied together! The flirty ribbon is already a favorite of mine, been reordering it a lot!