Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Stamping Today...

My grandma is traveling to visit today and we plan to do some stamping. She is planning on finishing up some family scrapbooks that she has been working on for Christmas gifts and I am hoping to cut into this beautiful SAB simply scrappin kit. It has been laying on my desk for weeks just waiting to come out of the packaging and today is the day. I am also planning to create some cards using stamp sets from the Winter Mini Catalog in hopes of planning some of my classes for January! I am very excited about the sets from the winter mini catalog and have already created several samples but I have not done much with the Love Matters and Tagger's Dozen stamp sets. Traditionally I try to do one 5 for $5 class using sets from the current mini catalog quarterly... it seems to do very well for me and everyone loves to come and sample the buffet of mini catalog sets!

I will of course be uploading images later on today and throughout the rest of the week so be sure to check back!

Happy Holidays

No comments: