Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Checking In...

It has been a few days since my last post and wanted to let everyone know that I haven't gone far. It has been a busy couple of days and I haven't had much time for stamping. I am hoping to put together a few cards tonight and wrap up a few projects I am currently working on. My group of demonstrators will be meeting on Thursday and I want to put together some fun techniques to share with them... I will be uploading the latest ATC technique cards from our meeting as well as other projects throughout this week.

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to share some pastel techniques with us... thank you for sharing your creativity, I cannot wait to try some of these techniques. For those of you who have requested the Conversation Hearts Slider Box Tutorial, they are still coming. I have taken care of most of the requests and hope to fill the rest of them tonight when I am uploading. Thank you for your continued patience!! I would love to see your candy sliders when you have a chance to play... I would love to post a few of them on my blog. You can email me (kylamaestas@msn.com) a photo of your project and I will happily upload it to the blog over the weekend. Happy Stamping!!

No comments: