Friday, January 12, 2007

What's Next?

As you already know I have been doing a lot with Valentine themed cards lately, partly in preparation for the class that was today. Well what's next? A few days ago I posted a little tidbit sharing that I would be venturing into the world of chalks for next week's class. I have had a few stampers share their favorite techniques using the pastels but hoped to get a few more... please stop by and post your favorite technique. I am hoping to compile a list of techniques to share.

Tomorrow I plan to start designing cards for the Pastels class as well as preparing for demonstrator training. Our business meeting is next week, we will be making ATC cards for our technique book... probably 3 -4 new ones. Be sure to check back over the weekend as I create and upload more fun projects.

For those of you who have taken the time to share your comments.... thank you!! I truly appreciate your support, it encourages me to stamp and share even more!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I had purchased the Petal Point chalks (both sets) a year ago and am still unsure how to use them. Could you please give me some insight? Thank you for all your wonderful inspiration!!

Tammy from PA