Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wild About You.... Finally Gets Inked!

~Wild About You ~

I purchased the set Wild About You several months ago and haven't taken the time to mount it, let alone stamp anything with it. This set is adorable, I fell in love with it at Convention last year in SLC. They had some great samples using this adorable set.

My downline is meeting today for our Creative Meeting. We hold 2 meetings a month, one is a business meeting (see technique book for more details) and the other the creative meeting. During our creative meetings we focus on the stamped projects. Stamped projects are the foundation of our business so naturally we want to spend some time tweaking these areas as well as the discussing business. If anyone is interested in the notes from this meeting, please post a reply with your email address and I will get them to you (they will probably be sent out on Sunday).

This months Creative Meeting topic is sketches. I sketched 6 different cards and have assembled 3 for them to make. I will hopefully have time to create the other 3 cards before the weekend to share with you as well as possibly the sketches for them. Be sure to check back for those.


Card Details:
Stamps: Wild About You, Delight in Life
Cardstock: Basic Black, Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose and Whisper White
Other: Black Eyelets, Black Grosgrain Ribbon

This card feels very simple to me and is probably my least favorite of the 3. I will probably revisit this card before the weekend is through. There is a lot of faux paper piercing on this card as well as other fun dots drawn in with a Basic Black Stampin Write marker and the paper piercing template from the crafter's tool kit. The background dots from Delight in Life were used at the top of the card for a light background.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I think this card is adorable - I too love this set and have just started using it again! I'm using mine for my Kids Valentine class. ~Linda

Soozie4Him said...

I'd LOVE to get any notes from your meeting, sketches and anything else you can send along! Thanks - LOVE your blog and your creations!

Susan
moot96@aol.com

Debbie said...

I love your style and come here often to see what you are doing. I would love to have the notes. Thanks for offering them!

Debbie
debinbrier@gmail.com