Monday, January 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged!! (This is new to me)

I had to do a little clicking to find out what this tagging thing was all about. I was tagged by Jen70 from Stamping Therapy! So here goes my best attempt at the ABC games, you are sure to get to know more about me by the time we reach the bottom of the list LOL! Then the best part... who should I tag?

A-Available or Taken: Married for 8 wonderful years!
B-Best Friend: My husband
C-Cake or Pie: French Silk Pie
D-Drink of Choice: Pepsi
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: Without a doubt the computer and Internet... I'd go nuts without them.
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Definitely worms!! I even like the sour ones!
H-Hometown: Rock Springs WY
I-Indulgence: Reeses Peanut Butter cups (Jen and I share this passion LOL)
J-January or February: February (love Valentines as you can tell by my gallery, lots of pink)
K-Kids and Names: Keenan and Tayllar
L-Life is Incomplete Without: All my rubber stamps, a Pepsi, fun family and friends
M-Marriage Date: October 19th 1998
N-Number of Siblings: two (I'm the oldest and the only girl)
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges (as long as someone else will peal them for me)
P-Phobias or Fears: SpIdErS (Creep me out, even the baby ones)
R-Reason to Smile: I have a wonderful, healthy and happy family
S-Season: Fall (love the colors)
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Hmm lets see... Linda Schmitt Rachel Stelzer Aimee from Relaxin While Stamping This was hard for me, I do not track a lot of blogs and found that most of the bloggers I know have already been tagged. Jen of course had already been tagged and Kendra from Inkin It Up had already been tagged too.
U-Unknown fact about me: I had lunch with Spencer at Convention last summer!! It was very exciting, we reviewed samples from my technique book. (I had a huge 6x6 technique book and card display at the Stampin Share during 2nd session).
V-Vegetable you don't like: Love them All!! (yes spinach)
W-Worst Habit: Fidgeting, I am the wiggle worm queen, can't sit still for 5 seconds lol. My husband would say that my worst habit is that I do not roll up the tooth paste. He likes to keep it all neat and tidy, I am so mean I deliberately squeeze from the middle and slop it on the lid just to let him know how much I love him LOL.
X-Xrays: I have had a few done on one of my knee, hurt it playing softball as a teen but other than that nothing... no broken bones here, ever (knock on wood).
Y-Your fave food: Chocolate Anything
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: