Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's a Boy?

A New Little Someone

I have been so behind on my personal correspondence that I thought I would start working to get ahead and knew I would need 2 baby cards in the upcoming months. I knew one of the babies was said to be a girl so I got out the pink papers and embellishments and had a great time making these baby cards. It never occurred to me that one of these babies could be a boy. I just received an email this morning from my 5th level up-line and sure enough... she has a new baby boy. I will have to re-invent this card with blues.

Card Details:
Stamps: A New Little Someone
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Loves Me Designer Paper
Other: Pretty in Pink brads, White Narrow Organdy Ribbon, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cording, large and small oval punches for tabs, and my new Scalloped Oval Giga Punch (I am so glad to finally have these)



*The New Baby charm came from the craft section at Wal-Mart, they have these back with the baby shower items.

3 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Kyla...that's BEAUTIFUL!!! Makes me want to have a baby just to get this incredible card! Well...almost! ;-)

TFS!
-Jana

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colors, how you tilted the oval, and I like the cut out bunny. :o)

Anonymous said...

Awww What a beautiful card!

How did you cut the frilly oval out?

my email address is:

dianna@by-dianna.com

Thanks so much!
Dianna
aka SewCrafty on SCS