Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Update.... Insane Week!

Things have been crazy so far this week... I am recovering from a very nasty cold that continues to linger, and finishing up the last week of Officer's School tasks. This program has been absolutely amazing, if you ever have the opportunity to participate I would highly recommend that you do it!

Stamping Anytime Soon? Of course!! I will be stamping with my kids today... we are finishing up the last of the Valentines for school. I love stamping with my kids... do you? Also more to come with Crab and Company, I just adore this little crab!! And another creation using Polka Dots and Paisley with the new designer paper.

More demonstrator training notes coming soon as well!! This month's business topic: Recruiting that Fits (this was one of my favorite classes from Convention last year) and creativity notes topic: Sketches continued.

No comments: