Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Frayed Ribbon

Furry Friends

Had a few minutes to play so I thought I would try yesterday's technique challenge from SplitCoastStampers. You can view details about the challenge by clicking here. This was so much fun, I really shouldn't be playing... I have a lot to get done to get ready for tomorrows class. Well back to work... but first...
Card Details
Stamps: Bunny Hugs and Tiny Talk
Cardstock: Whisper White and Pretty in Pink, Polka Dots and Paisleys Designer Paper
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal (Stampin' Write Markers) and Basic Black
Other: Apricot, White and Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, White Narrow Organdy Ribbon
The Frayed Ribbon technique was a lot of fun, I used 2 way glue to adhere it to the card. I found that rolling it around in your hand for a bit made it easier to work with for the applications I used. I used the frayed ribbon for the nest in the basket as well as for the bunny's tail.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is so unbelievable cute beyond words! I LOVE it!!! Great job! -Samantha

Sew Club said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Love what you did with the basket! The Doodle That! one is adorable too!

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

What a neato idea Kyla!!! You are so creative!!! That card is too cute!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Great cards Kyla!! as always!!! :-)

Marie said...

This is just adorable and I love the pail instead of a basket! TFS

Linda said...

I love it! The frayed ribbon really adds a nice touch. That bunny is just too cute!

Heidi said...

OMGosh! That is so freakin' cute! I love how much dimension you added to the whole card! And what a great idea to use the frayed ribbon in the basket!

Kristine said...

Love, Love, LOVE this card!! The colors...the adorable bunny and chicky--very crisp, clean and bright. Did I mention I LOVE this??!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Adorable... love the tail :)