Friday, May 18, 2007

Judges Reminder

I have already seen two posts asking questions about how many cards to send so I thought I would just post in hopes that everyone will get it. Judges need to send 3 cards total. Cards can be mailed to Kyla Maestas 3714 Madison Dr Rock Springs WY 82901. If you have extra cards that you would like to donate to the troops feel free to send them along. You will be recieving links to the gallery for judging next week. Thanks again for your help in gathering cards for the troops. Rubber Hugs!!

5 comments:

Kendra Hernandez said...

Kyla - I will get those finished and send them out to ya! :)jun

Anonymous said...

I have mine done and they will be on their way Monday. Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!! :)

Jen said...

Mine will be on ther way, soon! Thanks for all time you've spent organizing this. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyla,
I just wanted to let you know I mailed the box of donation cards today via USPS. You should see them Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thanks again!
Stephanie

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

you've gotten mine, i hope!!