Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cards for Troop Contest... Update!!

I have been MIA for a bit, things have been extremely busy at our house. My kids are playing baseball/softball, we just finished Dance Nationals at Lagoon in SLC and things don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.... However the Cards for Troops contest has come to an end. I will be formulating a gallery for the judges to view all of the submissions over the next couple of days and the winner will be announced in the next week or two.

For those of you still wanting to donate.... I am still accepting cards to send... I had really hoped to send 400 cards but we are only about half way. If you would like to donate cards and envies, please send them to Kyla Maestas 3714 Madison Dr. Rock Springs WY 82901. I will be accepting cards until June 1st.

I have received one packet of judges prize cards and let me tell you... they are ROCKIN'!! A few lucky winners are going to have some fabulous cards, these judges are amazingly talented stampers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kyla! When are we supposed to have judges cards to you, and how many would you like? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to accept cards made by my son's 3rd grade class?? I was in the other day to teach card making and we made cards for our troops.
Daria

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

wooHOO!! 200 is still outstanding!! can't wait to see them. it's going to be so hard to pick the best ones, i'm sure!!!

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see all the entries! I'm sure the troops will love them.

I was wondering the same thing as Debbie. Can't remember how many. :)