Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I have lost my mojo!

I never thought I would ever find myself not wanting to stamp. It seems these last few months have been so filled with stamping excitement that I have found myself in a serious burn out. Has anyone else had it this bad? I have not had any desire to pick up a stamp, in over a month... If you had asked me in the early months of spring if I would ever thought this possible I would have laughed and told you "never". And here I am now after all of this years amazing accomplishments, wondering whether I will ever get over the burn out. If you have any tips or ideas for getting back into it, please share them... at this point I am open for suggestions lol. I am truly hoping my mojo returns to me quickly... or maybe you have some I can borrow for the time being LOL. Rubber Hugs!

~Kyla Maestas

P.S. I also want to thank those of you who have taken the time to email and say hello, it is always wonderful to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are back at blogging! I have missed updates, and hoped everything is okay. As for your Mojo, I haven't been at this long enough to give advice, but last week's Dare To Get Dirty challenges at SCS had me making more cards than usual and trying new things. Best wishes...