Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Swim Little Fish!

Swim Little Fish!
photo by Angie Tieman
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin Up!

Designing projects for this year's Stampin' Up! Convention was a lot of fun and a great challenge. I received items that I probably would not have picked for myself, it was a lot of fun to experiment with something a little outside my comfort zone. Build-A-Flower was one of the main sets I created projects with, I have never been a fan of die-cuts or stickers so this was an awesome challenge. After playing and completing all my projects for the display boards, I was sad to see that I didn't have anything leftovers to play with, I can now say..... Build-A-Flower ROcKs and I will be ordering replacement pieces to continue the fun very soon!!

Project Details:

Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet Set

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Whisper White

Ink: Pink Passion Classic Ink and Stampin Write Marker, Whisper White Craft Ink

Other: Build-A-Flower, Spiral Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch

More Details: I started with the Cutter Tool Kit and Whisper White Craft Ink, using the faux stitching technique I created lines resembling waves across the top and bottom of the Pink Passion and Bashful Blue cardstock. Using the 1/4" circle punch I punched out little pieces of Pink Passion Cardstock and adhered them to the large flower using snail adhesive.

Thanks Angie for allowing me to share your photographs. If you would like more information on where to find Angie and her adorable projects visit her blog by clicking here. You can also find a link to her site in My Favorites!

No comments: