Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fab-u-lous Office Creations

Fab-u-lous Office Creations

These are part of the Cosmo Cricket creations designed earlier this week. In an effort to start using some of the craft supplies I have purchased, I used a small paint bucket to create a coordinating pen container for my desk. The Dutchgirl scrapbooking kit had several borders and journaling boxes with various sayings used to complete these projects.

The Fab-u-lous 3"x5" ring was created to house my favorite SCS challenges... I have one section for sketches, one for techniques, and one for colors. I have several rings that I used to keep track of all the challenges, but I created this one for my favorites.

Project Details
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Dutchgirl, Whisper White Cardstock
Other: So Saffron Brads, Round Tab Punch, 1/4" Punch

2 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

those are just fab-u-lous! lol

Rose Ann said...

Wow...awesome stuff! Such pretty papers too!!