Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cosmo Cricket.... Address Book

Cosmo Cricket ~Address Book

I stumbled across an old and very ugly address book I had purchased from Walgreen's a couple of years ago, one of those fabulous $1 finds. When I purchased the book, it was with the intention to recover it and I just never got around to doing it. I covered the book with various patterned papers from the Cosmo Cricket Dutchgirl collection. I am very pleased with the out come of the project with the exception of one thing... I had so much fun taking it apart and redesigning it... that I never imagined how difficult it would be to put back together lol. I have made several attempts to rebind it with no success so I am taking it to the local copy store to let them work their magic.

More projects and details to come throughout the week. Enjoy!

Project Details
Stamps: Dotted Autumn (Friend)
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Dutchgirl, Whisper White Card stock
Other: Ruby Red Brads, Large Oval Punch, Key tag Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Mod Podge (high gloss)

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Your address book is decorated so nice!!! Wonderful job with this!!