Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!

I love Halloween, and am excited to see all the cute Halloween costumes tonight. We are planning to have lots of fun tonight. Here is a quick card I threw together using a left over tag from the Halloween Hooha projects, you can find more information about those projects by here. Hafe a fun and safe Halloween.

**My son is having surgery tomorrow so I will not be posting any new updates for the retired stamp set blowout until Friday at least. I will also not be shipping anymore packages until Friday due to tomorrow's events. Thank you for understanding!
Project Details
Stamps: Web Wishes, Booglie Eyes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant
Other: 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Marvy Uchida scalloped and circle punch, Silver Brads, Pumpkin Celery and Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Polka0dot Ribbon (May Arts), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Kyla, I love the green for the ghost and the Dazzling Diamonds adds the perfect touch. I'll keep your son and family in my prayers during his surgery today. Jerri

Soguesswhat11 said...

OMG, this is super cute! And the card has bangs! lol Seriously, though, i love that stamp set, and what a great color combo, too. Great work as usual, girlfriend!!