Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Holiday Hooha... Many Magical Moments


Many Magical Moments
Images © 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!

The holiday hooha class is just around the corner... I received all the stamps and goodies for this month's class today. Most of the demonstrators I know design their projects before they order their supplies... I have a more backward way of thinking. I pick the colors, supplies and stamp sets and then I design the projects when they get here. I tend to see a stamp set and instantly start seeing cards, color combination etc..

Here is the card designed for the girls who picked the Festive Favorites stamp set. I tried to keep the card fun, and simple since the girls have only a few hours to create 20 of these. I am hoping to design a few samples to show using this set, check back throughout the week to see more fun samples with this set as well as the hooha sets for this month.

Project Details
Stamps: Festive Favorites
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky
Other: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Purely Pomagranate Double Stitched Ribbon, Black and White Polka-dot Ribbon (May Arts), 1/4" Circle Punch, Liquid Applique, Iredescent Ice Embossing Powder.

No comments: